Defending Your Speeding Ticket in Maryland: Your Complete Guide to a Successful Defense
Speeding tickets are a common occurrence in Maryland, but if you receive one, it can be a costly and stressful experience. However, there are strategies that you can use to defend yourself and potentially reduce or eliminate charges. In this post, we provide a complete guide to defending against a speeding ticket in Maryland.
I. Understanding Maryland’s Speeding Laws
- Overview of the state’s speed limit laws
- Penalties for violating speed limit laws
II. Strategies for Defending Against a Speeding Ticket
- Challenge the accuracy of the speed measurement device
- Argue that you were driving at a “necessary speed”
- Question the signage and location of the speed limit
- Present evidence of improper police training or procedure
- Raise any other relevant defenses specific to your case
III. The Benefits of Hiring an Experienced Traffic Ticket Attorney
- The importance of having a knowledgeable legal professional on your side
- How an attorney can build a strong defense and protect your rights
- The benefits of having an attorney handle your case, from start to finish
Speeding Tickets Can be a Costly and Stressful Experience—We Can Help
Receiving a speeding ticket in Maryland can be a costly and stressful experience, but with the right strategies and the help of an experienced traffic ticket attorney, you can successfully defend against the charges. At the Law Office of Rowena N. Nelson, LLC, we have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve a favorable outcome. Contact us at (301)-358-3271 or use our online form to schedule a consultation.
Located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, the Law Office of Rowena N. Nelson serves the entire state of Maryland and Washington, DC.
1801 McCormick Drive
Largo, MD 20774
Email: [email protected]